We are open and available to you via telephone and video conferencing during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Dedicated to Providing Individualized Attention to Your Legal Matter
At Marti Goldstein, P.A. in Coral Gables, I have built my practice on helping people reach successful outcomes in the areas of real estate, family law and appeals. I am committed to resolving your legal matter in a timely and cost-effective manner. Whether your case is personal or business-related, you deserve an accessible counsel who will work one-on-one with you to achieve your goals.
An understanding attorney eager to address your concerns
You have many choices of counsel when approaching a legal problem. Clients have selected Marti Goldstein, P.A. because I am:
- A compassionate counselor — I am sensitive to the fact that my clients are subject not only to legal challenges but also to the consequent effects on their lives and families. I never lose sight of the fact that I am dealing with people, not just cases. I will treat you and your case the way that I would expect to be treated as a client.
- Focused on your family concerns — From your first visit through the conclusion of your case, you’ll deal directly with me. I will return your phone calls promptly and make sure you are kept advised at every step of the process. I will discuss fees and costs up front and do my best to accommodate your individual situation. Legal problems don’t exist in a vacuum, and I will not help you solve one problem only to create others.
- Familiar with applicable laws — I concentrate my practice in family law and residential real estate, which means I keep abreast of all nuances and developments in those legal areas. I also research and argue cases on appeal, which gives me a strong background in court interpretations of the relevant laws.
Skilled advocate for South Florida residents and businesses
If you or your business is in South Florida, I can represent you in these legal areas:
- Family law—When divorce, alimony, child custody or other family law issues arise, your rights are best protected by a lawyer experienced in all aspects of this complicated area. I devote much of my practice to resolving family cases in a way that protects you and your children.
- Appellate law — At Marti Goldstein, P.A., I frequently handle appeals in multiple areas of law, so I can stand by you even if you fall short of an optimal result at the trial level.
- Real estate law— Investing in a condominium should be a positive experience but it involves many details that if not handled properly will lead to problems. Similarly, property transactions involving your business need to be reviewed closely to protect your rights. I am experienced in both residential and commercial real estate matters and will help you negotiate the best deal available.
Contact my South Florida office today for a free consultation.
Marti Goldstein, P.A. in Coral Gables is committed to resolving your legal matter. Please call me at 786-864-0389 or contact me online to set up an appointment. For your convenience, I offer both telephone and video consultations. I look forward to hearing from you.