We are open and available to you via telephone and video conferencing during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
Dedicated to Providing Individualized Attention to Your Legal Matter
At Marti Goldstein, P.A. in Coral Gables, I have built my practice on helping people reach successful outcomes in the areas of real estate, family law and appeals. I am committed to resolving your legal matter in a timely and cost-effective manner. Whether your case is personal or business-related, you deserve an accessible counsel who will work one-on-one with you to achieve your goals.
An understanding attorney eager to address your concerns
You have many choices of counsel when approaching a legal problem. Clients have selected Marti Goldstein, P.A. because I am:
- A compassionate counselor — I am sensitive to the fact that my clients are subject not only to legal challenges but also to the consequent effects on their lives and families. I never lose sight of the fact that I am dealing with people, not just cases. I will treat you and your case the way that I would expect to be treated as a client.
- Focused on your family concerns — From your first visit through the conclusion of your case, you’ll deal directly with me. I will return your phone calls promptly and make sure you are kept advised at every step of the process. I will discuss fees and costs up front and do my best to accommodate your individual situation. Legal problems don’t exist in a vacuum, and I will not help you solve one problem only to create others.
- Familiar with applicable laws — I concentrate my practice in family law and residential real estate, which means I keep abreast of all nuances and developments in those legal areas. I also research and argue cases on appeal, which gives me a strong background in court interpretations of the relevant laws.
Skilled advocate for South Florida residents and businesses
If you or your business is in South Florida, I can represent you in these legal areas:
- Family law—When divorce, alimony, child custody or other family law issues arise, your rights are best protected by a lawyer experienced in all aspects of this complicated area. I devote much of my practice to resolving family cases in a way that protects you and your children.
- Appellate law — At Marti Goldstein, P.A., I frequently handle appeals in multiple areas of law, so I can stand by you even if you fall short of an optimal result at the trial level.
Contact my South Florida office today for a free consultation.
Marti Goldstein, P.A. in Coral Gables is committed to resolving your legal matter. Please call me at 786-864-0389 or contact me online to set up an appointment. For your convenience, I offer both telephone and video consultations. I look forward to hearing from you.